Sunday Worship Gatherings 9:30 am
511 North Main St. Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Hope’s Re-Purposed Space
The former Chevy/Kia Dealership Showroom & offices at 511 N Main in Frankenmuth have been re-purposed to function as Hope Community’s Worship and gathering space. Space has been renovated in include: Baby & Toddler Nursery, Family Room (where a parent can take their child who’s feeling restless during the service or where a mother can nurse her child in privacy), and classrooms for Children and Youth. School age children participate with their parents in the first part of the service and then have age appropriate Bible lessons and activities during the message time.
Our Worship gatherings are patterned after the 1st church
Acts 2:42 – They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship (Greek koinonia lit. “sharing”), to the breaking of bread (Communion/Lord’s Table) and to prayer.
Typical Hope Community Worship Gathering:
- Greeting & Reconnecting – 1 Peter 5:14; Romans 16:16
- Praise & Worship – Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord… Ephesians 5:19-20; Colossians 3:16
- Public Reading of Scripture – 1 Timothy 4:13a
- Communion/Breaking of Bread/Lord’s Table – do this… in remembrance of me – 1 Corinthians 11:23-32—All believers/followers of Jesus, after examining themselves, are invited to participate in communion. Parents are tasked with guiding their children as to when they should start celebrating communion (after he/she has trusted Christ and understands the meaning of communion).
- Sharing – Gifts & Offerings; Stories of God at work – 1 Corinthians 16:1-2; 2 Corinthians 9:6-15; 1 Timothy 6:17-19; Acts 14:27; Romans 12:12,15.
- Prayer — for prayer needs and praises shared through a prayer box at the info booth. We also have people ready and willing to pray with those who desire to be prayed for personally – Romans 12:12; Philippians 4:6-7; 1 Timothy 2:1; Hebrews 4:14-16
- Greeting & Reconnecting and kids and teens head to their classes
- Preaching/Teaching from the Bible with an emphasis on how the truth applies to our lives today– see 1 Timothy 4:11,13b; 2 Timothy 3:17; 4:2; Colossians 3:16; Acts 20:20. See “Messages” page for teaching series summaries.
- Responding – Follow up Q&A’s, a response in song, a prayer, or a story related to today’s teaching usually concludes our worship—Acts 17:11 the Bereans …received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.